Monday, August 25, 2008

Amsterdam, shmamsterdam.

The only good part about trans-Atlantic flights is the awkward half-dreams you get while trying to sleep in the least comfortable position ever. I can't remember any of them, but I swear they were awesome.

I'm in Amsterdam at the moment, halfway through a 5 hour layover. I'm hopped up on caffeine and I feel like I'm riding in a boat right now... the keyboard and the entire concourse seem to be swaying slightly. ... Maybe I'm just experiencing some kind of contact high. This *is* Amsterdam, after all.

Maybe I just ought to eat something.

I've travelled so much in the past few years that foreign and unfamiliar airports don't really phase me anymore. It's just another place.

Hey guess what. I bought eucalyptus breath mints.

Okay! i'm running out of internet time. I miss and love you all. You'll be hearing again from me shortly.

love,
m

No comments: