Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome.


Hello.

Please do not be alarmed. The following is a TEST OF THE EMERGENCY BROADCASTING SYSTEM.

eeeeeeeeeeeeee.e..e..e..e.e.e.e.....e..e.e.e.e.e.e...e.............. eeeeeeeeeeee............

Testing the built-in webcam, the blogosphere, and the self-love that comes from staring at my own words even though no one else does. Check, check, and check.

Unfortunately there is no timer on the webcam. This is unfortunate. It is my dream to be one of those narcissistic toad-heads that posts a photograph of themselves EVERY DAY, for their own amusement and to keep track of their dismally small and uninteresting wardrobe. Maybe, if my readers are lucky, I'll even post what I make for dinner every night.

In any case this blog promises to be slightly redundant and frightfully dull most of the time. Anything interesting or exciting must be regarded as a freak accident.

Trust me, I'm looking forward to this as much as you are.

Cheers,
M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the emergency BLOGCAST system.

lololol.

it is kyle, hello.