Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MY ANKLES ARE CURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huzzah.

I had folk dance practice today and polkaed. For an hour. And I Feel Great. So basically this means that I can finally dust off and resurrect my (admittedly meager) social life. I feel like I've been given a second chance at LIFE, kinda like in Fight Club when Brad Pitt has that convenience store guy at gunpoint and tells him to go follow his dream to become a vet. Yep. That's how hardcore this is.

On a completely unrelated note, VOTE! ALL OF YOU! NO DILLY-DALLYING!
___

Estonian Word of the Day:

Puänt ("point"): point. Puänt on, et Eestlased laenavad liiga palju inglise keelseid sõnu. [The point is that Estonians borrow too many English words.]

Õubeibei ("oh baby"): oh baby. See on lause, kus ma kasutan sõna "õubeibei." [This is a sentence in which I'm using the word "õubeibei."]

No comments: